The top 5 SEO myths of the current year that every SEO expert should know about are:
- The most important SEO myth is that people think that inbound links from multiple websites that are hosted on the same IP have no SEO value. That’s wrong! A link on a good page means a vote no matter what IP address it has!
- The second myth is that the more inbound links a page has the higher it will rank. That isn’t entirely true. There are a lot of factors that count. The type of inbound links, the pattern of new link ans do on.
- The presence of rich unique content weighs more than the actual value of the content. False! Nobody wants to read a long text that doesn’t offer useful information; not even the Google Bot!
- Links from higher Page Rank pages are more important than the ones from zero PR pages. Page Rank is Page Rank and it has nothing to do with the SERPS (search engine positioning). The only difference of a higher PR link is that it helps the spiders to see the linked pages sooner.
- And the most interesting thing is that people think that the Google robots can’t read and understand images. False. Google has the ability to “see” the images just like any human would do it. Is also understands the topic of the image by analysing the visitors behaviour when they found that image in Google search.
I hope these SEO tricks helped. Good Luck!